We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships. We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon, and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first-ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
The Customer Success team is a rapidly growing part of Multiverse with huge ambitions. We’re driven by our belief that the only scalable way to prepare for the future of work and democratize access to the best careers is by providing outstanding alternatives to university and corporate training – and we believe that requires established enterprises to evolve the way they think about human capital development. We work with senior stakeholders to bring ROI to life for our clients, and build a strategy to address their business challenges based on data and real human interactions. We’re also the only team at Multiverse to work across both the client and learning sides of the business, giving us a unique viewpoint into the operations of a hyper-growth startup.
The goal of the Customer Success team is to expand and renew our clients, who are senior stakeholders at companies like Google, WPP and ASOS. We do this by working cross-functionally to ensure that apprentices are on track to succeed and using data to prove the impact of our apprenticeship programmes on clients’ businesses. Sitting within Multiverse’s Go To Market team, we benefit from the leadership of President, Jeremy Duggan, who has an impressive track record of taking four previous tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation – most recently AppDynamics from $100M to $3.7 billion in just four and a half years.
We’re now looking for an outstanding Operations and Enablement Associate to join the team. Reporting directly to the Global Director of Customer Success you will be their ‘right hand person’ to implement on our strategy by taking responsibility for building infrastructure, processes and cross-functional relationships as we continue to scale the team at pace.
Specifically, you will:
- Designing and implementing processes that enable the CSM team to deliver support and drive value to customers at scale
- Collaborating frequently with our data and analytics team to design new ways to monitor and analyze data about our customers
- Working cross-functionally with teams across Multiverse as the voice of Customer Success, contributing to creating and delivering on a wide range of projects that impact our customers
- Owning onboarding and training for the team, working to consistently codify our customer success playbook as it evolves
- Working independently to innovate, always searching for ways to improve what we do to drive better results
- 3+ years of consultancy, project management or operational experience
- You love problem-solving and have the ability to quickly absorb and clearly synthesize complex information
- You have a proven track record in working cross-functionally with stakeholders to drive results
- You are an expert at prioritization and feel comfortable managing lots of projects at the same time
- You have a hustle & will go above and beyond to build Multiverse’s business
- You are high energy and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good and the idea of working for a mission-driven start-up excites you!
- Time off – 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days, and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- Health & wellbeing – private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill – all in one mental health support
- Hybrid & remote working – weekly visits to the London office
- Equity – every Multiverse employee has ownership in the business through equity options
- Team fun – weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Right to work
Do you have the right to work in the UK? Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.