At Moss, we help companies master their finances. We’re a place where aspiring, adaptable quick-thinkers thrive, and we’re looking for the next ”Mosser” to join us. Voted one of LinkedIn’s top 10 Start-Ups, and listed as one of the FinTech Breakthrough Award Winners 2022, we’re set to become the next leader in the European B2B FinTech industry.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) to reinforce the Moss team in the UK, based in London. The CSM team is positioned centrally within our organization as the team works closely with internal stakeholders as well as with our key customers to maximize the value of Moss for them.
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) at Moss, you are responsible for building strong relationships with our high-value customers, and for helping them to achieve their goals. You will have the opportunity to shape processes and explore new approaches that will improve customer experience.
- Guide the customer in setting up Moss, and help them to activate all the spend management features by demonstrating the value
- Through a deep understanding of the product and your customers, identify opportunities for growth and optimization in how each of your customers interacts with Moss
- Design and deliver on touchpoints that will increase customer satisfaction and contribute towards long-term retention
- Act as a customer champion, feeding back their requirements and pain points to the product team, and in turn channeling product news back to the client.
We think you’ll need the following experience and qualifications to succeed in the role:
- Background in a customer support/customer service environment, preferably working with B2B/SaaS products in which customer experience was a core focus
- Fluent in both English (working proficiency) and local language
In addition, here are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Customer obsessed – You empathize with the needs and pain points of customers, and you leverage this to provide a flawless experience for them.
- Commercially minded – You are able to demonstrate continuous value to customers and can confidently negotiate pricing, contracts, and add-ons.
- Clear Communicator – You are able to communicate complex topics to a range of audiences in a clear, concise and expert manner.
- Analytical Mindset – You are able to read, interpret and leverage data to prioritize customers, solve complex problems, identify upsell opportunities and retain customer happiness. You can recognize problems before they arise and you challenge the status quo.
- Methodical multi-tasker – You have a structured way of working, driving efficiency and effectiveness of your day-to-day tasks. You can manage conflicting priorities while ensuring the quality of your work.
We believe the greatest benefit we can offer you is the opportunity to be challenged in a fun environment, and to develop your skills and progress your career – we’re committed to helping you on that journey. You will also have the opportunity to shape and scale Moss, being part of this exciting FinTech journey across Europe.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- A competitive compensation package (optional: including stock option plan)
- Private health insurance
- 27 days annual leave plus public holidays
Moss is a SaaS scale-up business founded in Berlin. In less than three years we have built a passionate team of about 400 people from 30+ nationalities in 6 offices across Europe, and we are just getting started on our mission to elevate the Finance backbone of the SME economy! We are building the complete spend stack: enabling decentralized spending for employees, transforming the day-to-day for whole finance teams, and empowering finance leaders – to make Finance a critical competitive advantage for SMEs. We call this: flawless finance.
To date, Moss serves over 2,000+ customers in Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK. Moss has raised a total of €130 million in funding and is backed by leading tech investors including Valar Ventures, Tiger Global, Global Founders Capital, Cherry Ventures, and A-Star. Find out more about us at Life at Moss.
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive to do the same for our growing team. At Moss, we are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, or other class protected by applicable law.