About Moove :
Moove is an African-born, global mobility fintech that provides revenue-based vehicle financing and financial services to mobility entrepreneurs across ride-hailing, logistics, mass transit, and instant delivery platforms. Moove is an impact-led business, backed by some of the world’s leading investors, providing sustainable job creation and a path to asset ownership for customers that have been previously excluded from financial services.
About the role :
Moove is looking for a professional with excellent communication and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Customer Success Executive/ Supervisor, reporting to the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Customer Success Executive/ Supervisor must possess a good command of English as well as other local languages.
In this role, you will dig deep into monitoring and compliance that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got zeal, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
The Opportunity :
– We are looking for a Customer Success Executive/Supervisor who will be charged with monitoring, supporting, and resolving driver’s issues within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
– The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in Communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
What You’ll Be Doing :
– Monitoring drivers’ performance.
– Conducting daily check-in on drivers’ pulse.
– Supporting drivers.
– Solving driver’s issues while drivers are in transit.
– Receiving inbound calls from drivers.
– Making outbound calls to drivers.
– Conducting driver survey.
– Compiling data from drivers’ survey
– Accountability of all Moove vehicles
– Ensuring that drivers obey rules and regulations as laid down by the company.
– Ensuring that drivers get the right information from the company.
What You Will Need For This Position :
– Degree in any discipline.
– 4+ years experience in customer care/support roles.
– Experience in the transportation industry is an added advantage.
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites (Excel).
– Ability to manage people.
– The candidate must possess an eye for details.
Who You’ll Be Working With: Directly reporting to our City Fleet Manager and closely working with our Operations Unit.
About The Team :
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.