- Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, DE | London, England, GB
Collaboration = Innovation
One leads to the other. At Moody’s, we believe good teamwork gives us an edge. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives to overcome ever-changing market challenges. Join us and let’s move the world forward together.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
We strive to be a world-class sales organization with our customers’ needs at the centre of everything we do. Our client base ranges from banks and financial institutions to insurance and asset management companies, as well as government institutions and professional services firms. As the bridge between our product teams and customers, we build mutually rewarding relationships that allow us to deliver the best solution for each customer challenge. An organization of motivated, curious, and teamwork-oriented people, we let our passion drive our business forward.
The internal title for this role is Assistant Director – Sales Representative. This role is responsible for working with other sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the client strategies, mapping the customer journey to achieve their desired outcomes with our solutions and improving the overall customer experience. Additionally, the role requires the continuous assessment of client health and providing clients with strategic guidance and product overviews.
- Meet or exceed activity based KPIs which align with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the customer journey from beginning to end by establishing client objectives, strategizing effectively with the client and adding value through a white glove service
- Drive the retention of strategic clients within assigned segments.
- Build relationships across a book of strategic clients to achieve desired outcomes.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and coordinating regular client feedback forums.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and introduce best practices based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from relay qualified opportunities to Relationship Managers
- Act as a customer and segment expert and provide product/service insights during the relationship lifecycle
- Serve as the main liaison between the Sales teams, the client and the core internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate Moody’s Analytics responses to requests from clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody’s expertise internally and externally.
- Assist in the training of new team members
- Position requires travel (approximately 20% to 40% of your time).
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- A Moody’s employee at this level would typically have 4-5+ years’ experience working in direct business-to-business client facing roles with experience within a SaaS, commercial data, analytics, regulatory or finance industry.
- Solid understanding of complex business concepts and processes, particularly in the area of regulatory compliance, supplier and credit risk use cases.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and German
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.