MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 13 years, and achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards, with over 200 members around the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for making sure that publishers get their desired outcome when using M2’s products and services. The role mainly involves increasing retention, preventing churn, building loyalty, and generating account expansion revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage publisher portfolios
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve the publisher experience
- Hold product demonstrations for publishers
- Enhance and cultivate publisher relationships
- Evaluate and improve tool adoption
- Mediate between the publisher and the organization
- Handle and resolve publisher requests and complaints
- Minimize publisher churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- Be a Superconnector – be able to quickly connect publishers in your portfolio
with higher level AdOps experts, Solutions Engineers, and tech team when necessary
The Customer Success Manager is expected to perform but not limited to the following tasks:
- Performance tracking & monitoring.
- Google spam & Policy Center review.
- Synergy call with AdOps & Onboarding Managers.
- Weekly Sales Uptraining.
- Monthly performance Review with the publishers.
- End of Month performance insights reports.
- Strategic planning with Team Captains & Directors.
- Research monthly publisher niche and ad tech trends.
- Net Promoter Score send-outs
- Pubguru Net Promoter Score send-outs
- Quarterly performance review
- Churn Analysis
Who You Are
A Customer Success Manager must possess the following qualifications:
- Exemplifies MonetizeMore’s three core pillars; Reliability, Kaizen & Enterprising,
- Highly analytical and has an understanding of statistical theories and principles
- Proficient in MS Excel & Google Sheets, and data storytelling
- Superb attention to detail and is cutthroat with numbers, monitoring, and crushing targets
- A critical thinker and tech-savvy
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently in both written and verbal mediums
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Presents diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Knowledge of Customer Success processes.
- Passion for service.
Nice to have
- Project Management experience.
- Multiple years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.)
- Has worked with AdSense, Google Analytics, and GAM and has extensive knowledge of Google policies and other platforms
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Career growth and learning opportunities
- Incentive programs: Earn more from qualifying in account expansion performance targets.
If you think you are a good fit to join our Ad Optimization Team, please apply on this sidebar and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.