At Mojio, we’re on a mission to give every vehicle a voice. Founded in 2012, we’ve grown from a disruptive startup to a global leader in the connected mobility space, trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands as customers, investors and partners, including Amazon, Bosch, Deutsche Telekom, Microsoft, T-Mobile and Vivint.
Force by Mojio (www.forcebymojio.com) is Mojio’s latest innovation, designed and built for small-business fleets: plumbers, landscapers, construction, contractors, inspectors, and many other categories of field services. We are a SaaS product which helps these small businesses track their fleets in real-time, encourage safe driving behavior, monitor health and maintenance, and improve customer service – all while reducing the total cost of operating their vehicles. Force puts the power of connected mobility in the hands (and vehicles) of busy entrepreneurs, so they can focus on what matters most – keeping their customers happy and growing their business.
The Force team operates as a startup inside of Mojio, so you’ll get the best of both worlds — the chance to take ownership and execute with very little red tape, and the resources and support of a more established company. We are a team of builders. We celebrate wins, and we also celebrate the learning that comes from failure — and quickly move on based on those lessons. Sound exciting? Keep reading.
- Role: Customer Success Manager
- Language: English (Both verbal and written)
- Type: Full-time
- Location: (USA or Canada remote)
- Industry: Telecommunications and Automotive
- Job function: Customer Success Manager
- Reporting Manager: Head of Growth in CA, USA
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is a dynamic self-starter. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work at an innovating startup within a well-funded business, with experienced managers focused on helping you succeed
Your job is to work with our Head of Growth to onboard and train users, help them understand the benefits of our solutions, and help them become loyal, paying customers and advocates. This role is a hybrid of account support, marketing, sales, and brand advocacy.
What you’ll do:
- Support users through initial trial, installation, scale, and success
- Work with the Head of Growth to create and improve pipeline conversion metrics
- Convert prospects into paying customers through great support and education
- Occasionally help post social media content, with the team
- Collect customer feedback
- Manage customer surveys
- Manage churn and Net Dollar Retention as KPIs
- Increase conversion rates of each step (trial, customer, upsell)
- Establish a process to continually improve conversion metrics over time
- Prepare conversion metrics reports quarterly, to establish management-supported target 3-month and 6-month forward milestones
- Convert prospects into paying customers through great support and education, as measured by churn/retention/upsell rate
- Learn and mimic Company voice so that you can post 1-3 social media posts per week (or more if you enjoy it!) and 1 authored blog post per month
- Record training videos and tutorials, such as “How-To” guides.
- Ticket feature requests and bugs
- Record churn/disposition reports
- Set up new workflows in HubSpot to methodically improve overall conversion rates by 10% per quarter after the initial 3-month period
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- 3-5 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a solutions consultant, customer success, or sales/marketing role
- Self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end-to-end deliverables in a fast-paced startup environment
- An effective oral and written communicator who is comfortable both calling an SMB prospect and also having C-level conversations.
- Samples of good writing and/or creative copy are a strong plus
- Ability to work well with others: communicate with teammates, respect everyone
- Passion for customer success, empowering others and delivering value to customers
- Accountable for your work, expecting greatness from both yourself and your teammates
- Exposure to HubSpot or other SaaS CRM is required
- Exposure to Zendesk or other support software is required
- Military background is a plus
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- 4 weeks of vacation each year
- A generous annual allowance for professional education
- Stock options
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- Health & wellness annual spending allowance
- Great health benefits
- Free Mojio device for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or based on disability.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.