Who We Are:
Mindful Support Services is a mental health organization focused on business-to-business support for independent therapy and psychiatric private practices. For 12 years, we have been providing administrative and organizational services to simplify the processes of sourcing, marketing, and billing with patients and insurers. Our teams support over 600 mental health providers, and in turn over 11,000 patients per week across 8 locations and virtually via Telehealth.
We are a company dedicated to the complex mission of improving access to high-quality mental healthcare in our community. We are driven by our tenets of respect, authenticity, collaboration, and perseverance and instill these qualities into everything we do.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with contracted mental health providers. They serve as the primary point of contact for providers, and work to build and maintain equitable partnerships with continuity, context, and coaching to ensure the provider is a successful partner. They will become an expert on all relevant aspects of the business relationship and will motivate and encourage providers who are new to owning their own business and to our systems.
This role will rely heavily on detailed and thorough organizational systems and documentation, in addition to creativity and follow-through when solving problems. The Customer Success Manager, known internally as Provider Account Manager, should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with providers (our customers), while also upholding the goals of the business. This is a versatile role, so applicants of many backgrounds may have translatable skills. Applicants with experience in hospitality or long-term customer service relationships are highly encouraged to apply.
- Develop a relationship with individual providers while working to understand their motivation and goals.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improving providers’ various areas of success and enroll them in relevant seminars, group training, or online courses depending on availability and relevance.
- Track touchpoints including phone calls, emails, surveys, forms, or other tools utilized for provider engagement by logging each interaction in the CRM.
- Engage in continuous feedback from the organization, team, and provider members to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the business relationship.
- Provide analysis of recorded data and make thoughtful suggestions to facilitate growth to the provider cohort.
Who You Are:
- Eager to learn new skills and develop current strengths through feedback and coaching
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; capable of holding clientele to expected timelines
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly, and effectively with management, staff, and providers
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate others
- Proficiency with various office technologies, including Excel
- Background check required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience)
Compensation and Benefits:
- 75% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision benefits plan
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching upon eligibility
- 8 paid holidays
- 15 PTO days accrued annually
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Compensation evaluated with opportunities for advancement
- This is a non-commission role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year