Who we are:
minden.ai is a technology venture founded by Temasek in strategic partnership with DFI Retail Group and coalition partners BreadTalk Group, DBS Bank, PAssion Card, Mandai Wildlife Group, and Singtel. We are on a mission to redefine the engagement between brands and consumers in Southeast Asia.
The way we work:
At Minden, we treat each other with respect. We embrace authenticity and transparency. We pride ourselves on agility and innovation and believe in embracing continuous learning and self-improvement. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing comprehensive benefits, a dynamic and exciting working environment, work-life balance, and effort recognition.
We are seeking pioneers with grit and passion, an insatiable intellectual curiosity, and a heart for people to amplify effectiveness as a team.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Partnership Team in Singapore. As a key member of the Partnership team, you will be focused on partner acquisition, driving impactful relationships, and ensuring successful product adoption and retention of key business partners.
About the role:
- Establish and manage the relationship with our partners, including technical integration with our platform
- Drive partner retention and revenue growth through increased adoption of the platform features and products
- Develop customer engagement and marketing campaigns, and showcase new Minden products and features that may be relevant
- Engage with partners to understand their business objectives, develop their loyalty & marketing strategy, and lead execution to realize the full value of our platform
- Build the insights strategy over time for the partners
- Define the success criteria and performance targets across agreed business plans with partners on an ongoing basis
- Identify key business areas where program data insights can add value for deeper engagement with partners
- Continuously champion new opportunities and initiatives to deepen the partners’ commitment to the program
- Collaborate closely with our Brand Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams to support our partner’s business needs and expansion opportunities.
- Marshal resources across the organization as needed to support and help resolve partner issues
- New partner acquisition
You should have:
- Minimally 5 years of working experience in account management, business development, customer success, partnerships, sales or equivalent role
- A proven track record of B2B account management in financial services is a must
- Comfortable with technology and agile product development processes
- Knowledge of the retail, financial services, and/or loyalty industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS, and PaaS markets, particularly for loyalty, marketing, and CRM solutions
- Familiarity with database queries and ability to analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights to grow accounts
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing external partners
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to perform in ambiguous, low-control yet fast-paced environment
- Self-driven mindset and always eager to learn
- Experience working in a startup environment will be an added advantage