This Customer Success Manager (Platform focused) role will cover managed Modern Work customers across Middle East & Africa (MEA). This is an exciting role that will drive usage and consumption of customer owned workloads that will create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and inoculate us against the competition.
Your work will be focused on helping our customers achieve more by leveraging the Platform features of Microsoft’s Modern Work (MW) solutions, especially Teams.
You will lead the execution of technical strategy of the MW Platform agenda for MEA, as well as engaging directly with key customers and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the technical go to person for Teams Platform and App usage growth. Levers for growth that will be in scope of the strategy, among other things, include:
- Microsoft Viva
- Open source and App-Templates
- Industry Priority Solutions and applications
- First Line Worker Market
- ISV & 3rd party Apps
- Customer LOB Application integration
- Build reference applications and aid the field CSMs in executing on Viva. Ex: Packaged Viva insights dashboards for CSM use.
- Build a clear plan of execution including communication plan, roles & responsibilities, collateral, resources and progress/tracking process.
- Executing the plan and demonstrating progress, and escalating blockers, challenges and asks for help as they arise.
- Identifying and feeding the technical blockers to the UAT process so that we positively impact the product development.
- Own marquee FLW customers in MEA for breakthrough and land referential wins that can be replicated by the CSMs.
Other Key responsibilities
- Role Model One Microsoft – exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive the MW Platform agenda.
- Amplify the Voice of the Customer within Microsoft, representing the customers’ technical interests, generating insights, removing obstacles, and influencing engineering roadmaps.
- Deep engagement with Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers (BDM/ITDMs) to deliver business outcomes.
- Manage and drive usage culture at scale within the local Microsoft subsidiaries and the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
- Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references/wins to further grow the success of the CSM program.
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., Teams TS, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
- 5+ years of experience in technical hands on development and deployment experience on Teams app development.
- 3+ years of experience driving technical strategy, planning and execution with accountability to meet and exceed specific KPIs and objectives at a territory level.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform or Azure bots.
- Knowledge of Figma or similar tools.
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertise.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- L300 on Viva, SPO, Azure bots and app development.
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Teams, Platform, and Meetings workloads with Microsoft 365 experience.
- Willingness and desire to engage with both Business Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers.
- Passion for making others successful.
- Willingness to travel – up to 10-15%.
- Learn it all mentality with desire to better understand both business and technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.