With over 17,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of Microsoft’s end-to-end customer experience. Come join CE&S and help us build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the delivery leader in our account team and a strategic partner to our customers. You are responsible for the execution of our Customer Success Contracts and the orchestration of cross-functional programs that deliver customer value and enable transformational customer outcomes. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, leverage your delivery management capabilities and deepen your cloud and industry expertise.
This role is flexible in that you can work 50% from home
Customer Relationship Management – You will nurture and establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to enable quality solution planning, delivery execution and governance. Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision-makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
You will understand customers’ overall cloud portfolio, IT and business priorities, and success measures. Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a migration and modernization roadmap with customers to meet business and IT needs, ensuring the technical viability of new projects and successful deployments while orchestrating key resources as appropriate.
Account Planning – You will partner with Account team peers to drive conversations with customers that define and prioritize the strategic alignment between your customer’s objectives and Microsoft’s goals.
Opportunity and Pursuit Management – You will bring forward customer insights to sellers to support them in identifying and producing opportunities.
Consumption and Delivery Execution – You will lead the delivery of Microsoft solutions and take ownership of team coordination that accelerates production-level consumption across solution areas to help our customers achieve their goals.
Technical Skilling – You will build technical competency that supports customer advice, connecting their business goals to Microsoft solutions
- The Portuguese Language is required
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Business, or related field AND 3+ years of solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 4+ year(s) work or internship experience in solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Business or related field AND 6+ years of solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- AND 8+ years of solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience
- Well-Architected Framework/Cloud Adoption Framework (WAF/CAF) foundations Architecture design
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience with management of cloud infrastructure solutions one or more (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, VMware, Virtual Desktop, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, HPC, automation, monitoring, and Infra as code technology)
Microsoft is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
The benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.