Job Description Summary
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high-tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com.
Fortify on Demand is an end-to-end platform for all your AppSec needs. We are the only application security provider to offer SAST, SCA, DAST, IAST, and MAST as a service. We help our customers to achieve fast remediation throughout the software lifecycle with robust assessments by a team of security experts.
This is a senior customer success role in the Fortify on Demand team, with a goal to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. As a Customer Success Manager, you will act as a single point of contact for your assigned customers, providing support on the Fortify on Demand offering.
The role is to provide expert guidance to customers for the Application Security needs, working proactively to avoid issues and ensuring rapid incident resolution when problems occur. As a Customer Success Manager, you will conduct meetings, create a trusting relationship with the customer, track issues, and escalate software change requests to Fortify Product Engineering. The goal is to become a trusted support advisor and ensure that customers are successful in their use of their FoD service.
Education And Experience Required
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of experience in technical support and/or consulting.
- Experience in AppSec desired
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. Knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for the usage of other technicians and customers.
- Ability to train peers on solutions.
- Ability to take ownership for resolution with escalated customers.
- Ability to lead technical action plans.
- Lead or provide expertise to teams or projects.
Good To Have
- Experience with AppSec tools (Fortify SCA, Fortify WebInspect, or equivalent tools)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, Google
- Pipelines – Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes
- Git/Version control/SCCM
- Open-source platforms
- Leadership experience
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status