Meltwater partners with the most recognized brands in Australia to deliver media monitoring, social listening, and consumer insights. Our strategic focus for 2023 is to refine the solutions, services, and operations to support and drive value to our Enterprise portfolio.
The Client Success Specialist (CSS) is a key role in our Enterprise Customer Success team owning the implementation and successful delivery and adoption of the Meltwater solution across the portfolio. The CSS partners with Enterprise Customer Success Executives to deliver and demonstrate value to the Enterprise client portfolio throughout the entire client lifecycle.
- Build relationships with the clients day to day stakeholders, respond to client queries in a timely manner, and execute programs to drive adoption and client satisfaction. Your efforts will ensure we maintain a consistently high standard of feedback and NPS
- Partner with Customer Success Executives to ensure that the solution delivered is aligned with the Decision Makers’ goals and success criteria
- Be an expert in the platform and its integration to guide clients through the onboarding process, deliver training and enablement programs, and provide recommendations on how to optimize the solution toward business objectives
- Collaborate with our Global Delivery Services, Product, Support, and Marketing teams to improve client retention, adoption, and client satisfaction using a high-touch model, to ensure streamlined deliverables and opportunities for growth
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles at a SaaS business, focused on delivering excellent client experience and value to customers
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate confidently and authoritatively to a wide variety of stakeholders across Marketing, PR & Comms, Data, and Insights teams
- Great organizational skills to multitask, prioritize, and triage effectively to respond to clients in a timely manner
- Strong empathy for clients, able to foster client relationships, and manage internal and external stakeholders with a client-centric mindset
- Adopt a solution-oriented approach to solve challenges for clients
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- Hold full, unrestricted working rights in Australia (preferred)
Meltwater welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, people with disability, refugee status, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community.