An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team here at Mears as a Customer Success Advisor. Based in Leeds. We are offering a salary of up to £24,500 plus great company benefits which include fun days paid for by the company, discounts on high street shopping and online retailers, health insurance and much more
You will primarily be handling complaints and queries from residents and community officers. You will be completing investigations from start to finish, writing and sending out letters, and booking appoints to compete for outstanding jobs.
What the role Involves
- Handling complaints and queries
- Complete investigations
- Letter writing
- Booking appointments
- Building relationships
We are looking for a Customer Success Advisor to join our team who has previous complaints or Administration experience. The ideal candidate will be computer literate and have excellent communication.
- Previous complaints or administration experience
- Customer focused
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
30 years ago, Mears started life as a building maintenance contractor. Today, we are a leading provider of housing and housing with care services. Working with hundreds of partners across the UK to build, manage and maintain homes, and to provide care and support to individuals. Our business is built on the ethos that everything we do should make a positive difference to the people and communities we serve. Whatever your role in Mears, you help to make that difference.
What’s in for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Mears Fun Day – Our annual Fun Day is organized as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include Alton Towers and Drayton Manor
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards – discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- A friendly and dedicated team
- Volunteering Leave – Mears supports employees to undertake to volunteer in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
Apply below or to discuss your application further; contact Beth Dunford on b[email protected]
Mears Group recognizes our people as our greatest asset, we Hire Individuality, recognizing and valuing everyone is individual and ensuring equal access to opportunities for all regardless of social economic background or individual makeup.
All our roles require candidates to have the entitlement to work within the UK, Mears does not currently offer visa sponsorship. Candidates should be aware that all our roles are subject to relevant DBS/Security checks either before or upon commencement of employment