McGraw Hill – Digital Success Coordinator
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers. From ALEKS to Connect to SIMNet, our digital products are used around Asia.
We have a passion for learning and believe that every student should have access to affordable, high-quality learning solutions designed to help them succeed.
With the fast-changing landscape in education and the rapid evolution to digital, McGraw Hill has an exciting opportunity for a Singapore-based Digital Success Coordinator to join our Higher Education team. We seek a highly motivated and self-starter applicant who is both detail-oriented and customer-focused to work closely with our digital learning consultants to support instructors to ensure they have a good experience through McGraw Hill’s premium digital products and services.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Work with digital learning consultants to support and retain existing digital customers, ensuring implementation plans are complete
- Create customer-facing documents for sales team/ digital learning consultants to use with digital customers
- Maintain customer relationships by ensuring a positive customer experience during post won customer journey.
- Supports sales and digital learning consultants with administration tasks to win new institutional business
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com; reviews progress status updates, logs all cases and tasks to ensure internal visibility of activities, and utilizes Chatter to ensure key customer information is recorded for all stakeholders
- Build strong and trusted relationships with the sales and marketing team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong coordination skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and move them forward to completion within defined timelines.
- Good presentation skills and experience presenting to a group is an advantages.
- Related experience which could include: working with customers in educational publishing or educational software, pre-and post-customer support.