Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2003, Plenty of Fish is one of the early pioneers in the online dating industry, with one of the largest and most diverse communities of singles. We’re one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, and Match.com).
We love what we do, and have the ability to profoundly impact millions of people’s lives every single day! Named one of BC’s Top Employers, Plenty of Fish is a great place to build friendships, grow your career and collaborate with top talent.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Success for a 14-month maternity leave contract. Reporting to the COO, this is an exciting opportunity to run a team of in-house agents and several external vendors, and utilize best practices to drive improvements across the department, providing excellent experiences for our members, agents, and vendors.
Please Note: This role is Office-First.
Office-First: You will get to work from our downtown Vancouver office 2-3 days a week, and work remotely the remainder of the week!
So, what will you do?
- Develop strategies to drive metrics on the quality and efficiency of the customer care and moderation teams
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer care and moderation health and effectiveness
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our brand, product, systems, and policies
- Work closely with our Product teams to communicate customer feedback and insights, and drive customer-centric initiatives forward
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer success teams
- Coach and develop direct reports for growth and development
- Oversee the development of best practices in training materials
- Act as a voice of the customer across the organization
- Collaborate across departments to communicate customer feedback and drive customer-focused product improvements
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer care and moderation vendors, assess performance, and drive quality and performance metrics
- Follow new trends and best practices in customer care to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Promote member safety and advocacy within our policies and teams
- Collaborate across Match Group departments on various initiatives
You’ll be a match for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience managing customer service teams, preferably in a B2C environment
- Experience hiring, teaching, mentoring, and coaching team members
- Experience managing offshore vendors
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A proven track record aligning team members, processes, and systems to drive outstanding customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where you think on your feet and creatively troubleshoot to solve problems
- Proven ability to use data and analytics in decision making
- Familiarity with tracking customer NPS
- Experience working with Zendesk, Slack, Jira, Google Drive
- Experience with trust and safety/user safety is a bonus
**We would love to hear from you, even if you don’t match 100% of the requirements**
Why Plenty of Fish?
• We’re recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers 2022!
• We have remote options available
• Generous vacation, flex days, and professional development days
• RRSP matching, and employee stock purchase plan
• Professional development budget and unlimited access to Udemy from day one
• Match Group mentorship program
• Parental leave top-up and fertility preservation benefits
• Extended health & dental benefits from day one
• Corporate ClassPass membership and other wellness benefits
• And many more on our careers page
• Be Proud – It’s OUR sh*p. Own it! We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
• Make Waves – We profoundly impact millions of peoples’ lives, every day.
• Dive Deep – We empathize with our members and use data to surface smart decisions.
• Crew Together – We love what we do, have fun, and are free to be ourselves.
Want To Dive Deeper?
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.