Lytx – Client Success Manager II – Mid-Market
At Lytx, we’re passionate about our work and inspired to help make our roadways safer. As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you’ll serve as the main point of contact for Lytx clients throughout the client lifecycle, from deployment through renewal. You’ll manage a diverse portfolio of client accounts and partner with each client to understand their business and safety objectives. Thereafter, you’ll be responsible for crafting an outstanding program solution that best meets our client’s needs. Lastly, you’ll educate the client on standard processes, as well as focus on organizational change and user adoption. Most importantly you’ll have the opportunity to play a meaningful role in ensuring our clients are happy and stay a long-term partner who implements our products across their entire fleet! If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
You’ll get to:
- Develop and implement a customized Program Management Plan to meet Clients’ safety program objectives
- Build positive relationships resulting in high levels of client engagement with assigned accounts
- Act as a subject matter authority and advise on topics including organizational change, communication strategy, risk management, coaching techniques, and more
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution of installations, training, and customer support
- Build and deliver effective web-based training and standard process presentations
- Present data analytics highlighting program performance and financial metrics to executive-level clients
- Serve as a point of escalation for Client issues
- Assist in running or leading special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in an account management role required; within a fast-paced, commercial product or SaaS environment preferred
- Strong client support and problem-resolution skills
- Interest in numbers and expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively present key performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong technical savvy; ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated success running sophisticated projects
- Experience with managed services, trucking, and the fleet industry is highly preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and 401(k) match
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- FTO or PTO
- Employee Well-Being program
- 11 paid holidays plus 1 inclusive holiday per year
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Program
- Additional perk and voluntary benefit programs
Salary is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is also eligible for an incentive compensation plan. The expected hiring salary for this position is:
$66,152.57 – $80,853.15
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. At Lytx, we’re powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want your work to make a positive impact in the world, and that’s what we do. Join our diverse team of hungry, humble, and capable people united to make a difference.
Together, we help save lives on our roadways.
Find out how good it feels to be a part of an inclusive, collaborative team. We’re committed to delivering an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and supported to do their best work and share their voices.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We’re committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.