Customer Success Managers connect our most strategic clients to LSEG/Refinitiv’s enterprise data solutions. This specialist plays a vital role in ensuring our customers unleash the full power of LSEG/Refinitiv by discovering and implementing workflow solutions while providing guidance throughout the customer’s journey.
The role is responsible for the successful adoption and expansion of the LSEG/Refinitiv Data Platform (including Real-Time – Optimized and DataScope) within his/her accounts. Equal parts trusted adviser and roadmap architect, the CSM collaboratively engages with key business decision-makers, assists in reducing competitive risk, and identifies opportunities in his/her accounts. Through increasing customer satisfaction and adoption, create the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth potential.
• Clearly define business outcomes and success plans to capture and track customer objectives, milestones, risks, and success metrics.
• Educate customers on how to use our enterprise platforms, content, and technologies tailored to use-case needs.• Monitor usage, account health, and growth opportunities to create actionable insights and strategically pivot as necessary.
• Seek out organic business expansion opportunities (up-sell / cross-sell) in collaboration with Refinitiv business development partners.
• Ensure customers derive maximum from Refinitiv services and solutions, utilizing the full extent of their licenses/contracts.
• Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision-makers and users within each account to gather customer intelligence and influence adoption. Success Metrics:
• Successful renewal outcomes.
• Breadth & depth of customer relationships.
• Account health management.
• Critical issue and risk mitigation management.
• Customer adoption, loyalty, and satisfaction.
• Thought Leadership. What do you need to bring:
• Commercial experience in B2B consultative selling/support, preferably in a SaaS company.
• Must have knowledge & experience in financial content and the financial services industry.
• Confidence in engaging with a broad range of roles from developers, application owners, data scientists, data architects, data engineers, and market data, to c-level executives.
• Experience with cloud technologies, APIs, coding and/or open source technology.
• Fluent French and English, both. Any other languages are a bonus.
• Ability to map a customer’s business needs to product solutions.
• Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
• Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision-makers.
• Experience facilitating customer meetings and addressing an audience in a concise, inspirational, and convincing manner.
• Strong project management, technical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel to customer sites when required.• BA/BS degree.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies, and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling the growth of the green economy, and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days, and well-being initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, how it’s obtained, your rights, and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.