Loop Health – Regional Leader – Customer Success
About the Role
As a rapidly scaling social enterprise, we are looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to scale our high-touch customer success organization.
As our Customer Success Leader, you will play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the activation, engagement, success, retention, and growth of Loop Health’s customers.
This role is focused on high-impact, high-value activities in all aspects of business development & retention.
- Build and manage a team of 5-6 high-performing Customer Success Managers (CSMs) by providing strong, experience-led mentorship.
- Own and drive customer delight through strong operational delivery at your largest accounts along with your CSMs. This will involve joining for MBRs, QBRs, renewal meetings, project managing escalations internally, and lots of customer engagement.
- Solely own a Revenue Retention goal of 150-200% NRR on your team’s portfolio. You are accountable for your team’s account planning, renewal risk identification and mitigation, and driving renewal closures with limited sales team intervention. NRR is your metric to own.
- Build the strongest, most collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders in operations, claims, product, and engineering to execute and advocate on customer requirements.
- Drive account expansion through account whitespace planning, opportunity identification, and building a culture of strong follow-ups
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally to continuously improve customer delivery
- Implement a metrics-driven approach to performance management, rewards, and recognition
- Ensure the proper use of CRM and other internal tools for effective data management
- Contribute to our overall Customer Success strategy by working with the COO/Co-founder and executive team on cross-geography projects
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 8+ years of B2B customer success or account management experience, preferably in SaaS, software, or insurance
- Ability to close renewal and expansion deals with CXO-level decision-makers
- Capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals, across functions
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
- Ability to thrive in a high-velocity startup environment with a CAN DO attitude
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Fluency in English, Hindi &/or other relevant regional languages
- Excited to travel, meet customers, and build lifelong relationships
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, and better care, at lower costs.
We’re proud to serve 500+ companies and ensure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.