Long View Systems – Manager, Client Success
Long View. A career that helps you get more out of life.
A Long View career helps you get more out of life. We don’t just say it, we prove it. Every day. We’re proud of our reputation as one of North America’s most dynamic IT providers — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest. At Long View, we create an environment of collaboration and support, innovation and enthusiasm, of inclusion and belonging. As a member of the Long View team, you’ll see how our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Fun — resonate through the workplace. And in a recent survey, 90% of Long View team members rated Long View as a good or great place to work!
Have you set the IT service delivery bar high? Would you do anything to leap over it for your clients?
We are looking for a dynamic and results-focused Manager, Client Success for our Calgary branch to oversee key functions within your assigned clients and teams! In this stakeholder-facing role, you will establish and manage processes at a high standard and drive your IT teams to exceed expectations, and ensure service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
A Day in the Life:
- Work with the service delivery team to ensure clients’ expectations are exceeded
- Act as the owner of the change and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance, reporting accuracy, and establishing delivery improvement activities when required
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed
- Manage your team’s utilization and work with the resource management team to meet current project resource demands and plan for future growth in client projects
- Work with the recruitment team to create accurate job requirements and collaborate throughout the hiring process to achieve successful and high-quality hires
- Ensure that new team members are properly on-boarded and role expectations are clearly understood, removing barriers to help team members complete their work
- Ensure accuracy of reporting including forecasting, timesheets, vacation requests
- Act as a Long View ambassador, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
- Facilitate a constructive and supportive Career Life Planning (CLP) experience for your team members
- Ability to dive into preliminary financial results and identify missing revenue and unexpected costs
- Work with Sales and Architecture teams to identify, propose, and implement new client opportunities
What You Bring:
- 10+ years of professional experience in a consulting or professional services environment, with 5+ of those years being in a managerial role that included full financial accountability
- Proven experience in IT professional services, business transformation, and cloud adoption in Microsoft or network technologies
- 5+ years of experience working within ITIL Frameworks in a service management and availability organization
- Exceptional leadership with proven ability to lead large teams and the willingness to mentor junior staff
- Strong financial acumen, with experience managing complex budgets in excess of $8M annually
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and service improvement
Why Work at Long View:
- Great people and culture
- RSP Plan
- Recognition programs
- Fun is one of our core values
Want to learn more about our culture and life at Long View? Check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable team-driven organization requires dedicated and ambitious people. Through employee resource groups, impactful and effective conversations, town halls, and various company-wide training, including how to reduce unconscious bias, we are fostering an inclusive environment. We are committed to taking consistent, positive, and lifelong action to be a diverse and equitable workplace because we know that the most effective companies are made up of people with varied identities, experiences, and backgrounds.
Long View is an equal-opportunity employer. If you have any accommodation requests for your interview or the role, please let your friendly Recruiter know.