London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a global leader in market data and analytics. We are enabling the growth and transformation of the global financial community through innovations, including data science, AI, cloud-based solutions, and leading-edge data and content.
The Senior Customer Success Manager will strategically guide our customers on how to maximize the return on their investment in LSEG products and services as well as generate new use cases for LSEG products inside our clients.
In this role you can advance your career by working with a motivated team both in Japan and globally, gaining extra skills in data and analytics by working with our clients and products and fully utilizing your skills in Customer Success Management in an industry-leading global firm.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in LSEG services and solutions; utilizing all licences and collaboration with other LSEG partner teams to ensure retention and growth
- Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive customer success plan inclusive of customer objectives, partners, landmarks, risks, and metrics needed to achieve them
- Discuss future plans with customers based on our product roadmap as well as provide feedback on customer needs to our product team for product improvements
- Monitor usage, health gauges, competitive landscape, and any other relevant data in order to build a retention and growth strategy
- Provide training for new customers on how to use our products, content, and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case
- Build, maintain, and use positive relationships with decision-makers and users within each account to influence the adoption
Examples of projects with our customers
- Creating a data collaboration model using cloud computing
- Integrating AI technologies to the analysis of market data
- Introducing financial data analysis models including new fields of data (ESG data, sentiment, etc.)
- Introducing data utilization case studies through data lake and machine learning
- Building a database that links regulatory information with trading systems
- Automating EXCEL-based workflows with Python
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Native-level Proficiency in Japanese and business-level English
- Extensive experience in Customer Success for SaaS / cloud-based solutions
- Strong technology expertise in data and solution integration
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams
- Excellent ability to establish relationships and become a trusted advisor to end-users and key decision-makers
- Workflow knowledge of financial customers (banking, securities, etc.) is a plus
- 4 days in the office and 1 day working from home
- Working hours: 9:00 – 17:00
- Good work-life balance
- There will be both face-to-face and remote customer engagement (visiting customers, Teams calls etc.)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies, and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling the growth of the green economy, and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days, and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.