Operating within the CSM team, the objective of this role is to develop trading communities by growing the usage of Refinitiv e-FX platforms and related solutions. As the CSM e-trading champion in CEEMA, the primary focus will be to onboard clients to new trading capabilities and through the regular client, contact encourages regular usage that results in an active community that attracts other participants.
- Build, maintain, and leverage strong relationships with business decision-makers and users within each account to increase usage
- Educate customers on how the use of Refinitiv trading products can support their business objectives in order to generate dependable usage patterns
- Provide excellent customer service through regular, proactive, and valuable customer contact and by responding quickly to incoming queries
- Help our clients maximize the benefit from our trading platforms by developing a clear understanding of their trading needs and configuring the platform to best deliver them
- Monitor usage and competitor activity and react to threats
- Become the subject matter expert for our transactions services to support the rest of the in-country sales and account management team
- Help to grow the trading community by sourcing leads for new participants and then working with Proposition Sales colleagues onboard them
- Contribute to account plans with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers as appropriate such that transactions activity can help drive retention and growth in the account
- Work with Market Development and front-line colleagues as appropriate to deliver campaigns for selling or promoting new capabilities to existing or new communities.
- Collect customer intelligence and feedback and disseminate internally in a timely fashion
- Understand the whole scope of the Refinitiv product suite and continually look for new sales opportunities through close engagements with existing customers
- Provide transparency by regular reporting on community transactions activity
- Customer Success Manager performance will be measured by
- Breadth & depth of customer relationships
- Activity levels: client contact, client visits, training sessions, etc.
- Growth in active usage of trading platforms
- Contribution to country retention rate
- Campaign performance
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Significant market and trading workflow expertise ideally through direct work experience in banking or corporate treasury
- Proactive, results-oriented mindset
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Selling skills (identity, develop, & articulate proposition / consultative selling)
- Presentation skills (verbal & written);
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent French is a plus
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies, and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling the growth of the green economy, and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days, and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.