Lightstream – Customer Success Manager
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT*
Lightstream is a fast-growing technology company that provides full-service cloud and connectivity solutions to enterprises located throughout the world. With an emphasis on its core foundation of loyalty and enhanced customer care, Lightstream not only designs enterprise solutions but also provides a single trusted advisor for complex technology infrastructure environments. As a result, Lightstream is an established and recognized leader of the core cloud and connectivity solutions provided today. See more at lightstream.io.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a pre and post-sales function that looks after our customer’s journey throughout the network adoption/go-live process and ensures we are continuing to provide value as we increase retention and expand other Lightstream product offerings. The CSM works with the Lightstream Account Team and customer representatives to align technology solutions with the customer’s business needs and objectives while guiding them through the educational, operational, and governance aspects of a successful implementation. This position requires frequent interaction with customers, service provider leadership, and Lightstream personnel to provide successful and value-added customer outcomes.
This position requires a dedicated, energetic, honest, proactive, and self-motivated individual that is looking to capitalize on an opportunity with a rapidly growing company in the Cloud/Telecommunications/Technology Sector. Integrity is paramount to success at Lightstream.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for Client Network based accounts with regards to retaining and expanding the Customer’s business with Lightstream.
- Help Customers to achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations on the use of Lightstream Technology/Network offerings.
- Lead the ongoing life cycle support of the account, including preparing customer deliverables, communicating deliverables to customer personnel, etc.
- Identify opportunities for growth within the existing customer base.
- Working closely with CXO and VP level of Enterprise Customers to keep them apprised as to the progress of projects and communicating status to them and the value of Lightstream on a regular basis.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Monitor and identify trends in Network Services adoption and utilization, and provide guidance as part of Quarterly Business reviews.
- Placing and tracking of Network related service orders and communicating status to external enterprise customer contacts as well as internal Lightstream resources.
- Hold Partners, Lightstream, and Customers accountable to meet commitments and project deadlines.
- Organize stakeholders with follow-up and project action items, identifying owner and delivery time frames.
- Lead Client Quarterly Business Reviews to provide relevant recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers’ business needs and to uncover projects that fit Lightstream’s offerings.
- Provide proactive communications in the event of service degradation or disruption.
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high-severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute and collaborate internally with team members, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as Subject Matter Expert for specific process areas.
- 3+ years in a technology role
- 3+ years leading customer-facing teams
- Working knowledge of enterprise technology strategies
- Highly organized with the ability to handle the coordination of multiple points within multiple projects concurrently
- Exemplary work ethic including integrity and accountability to team members and customers.
- Work autonomously as well as with other team members
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Database Manipulation
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management back-group/Certification
- Experience with telecommunications carriers
- Knowledge and experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience working in a Sales organization
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapt to change
- Project Management experience
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and background
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- HSA or FSA
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Remote work-from-home options
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.