LifeWorks – Senior Customer Success Manager
TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider – encompassing physical, mental and financial health – TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for the overall business and executive relationship with TELUS Health Student Support Program customers. The Senior Customer Success Manager (senior level Account Manager) strives to build trusted advisor relationships with our clients and help them drive higher student engagement and an overall better level of wellness through the TELUS Health solution.
The Senior CSM’s focus will be on the strategic planning, managing, and measuring of the ongoing success of our customer base by leveraging performance metrics and finding new ways to grow and develop the business. The Senior CSM is outcome-focused and driven to help define and achieve client success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading innovator focused on engagement and wellness solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, highly trusted relationship builder, passionate about helping clients succeed, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
This role will be based from a remote / home office in the United States.
- Work closely with colleges, universities, and other educational institutions to implement strategies and services that support domestic and international students’ success & retention via the use of technology.
- Maintaining the highest level of client loyalty by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization, particularly the C-level executives
- Analyzing and interpreting reporting to recommend solutions to address workplace health issues
- Assisting with issue escalations, and solution planning
- Managing the account profitability including working with service delivery teams to support financially efficient management of the contract
- Alignment with Senior Leadership teams as required, and collaborate with Sales, Implementation teams and other enabling groups to represent the voice of our customer and impact processes in a positive way
- Participating in proposal development and presentations to prospective organizations and/or when existing clients go through a re-tendering process
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements
- Working with an Account Service Representative on the administration of key corporate customers to ensure service delivery to contract and appropriate billing of services is complete
Succeeding as a Senior Customer Success Manager, Student Support Program will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health, Social Sciences or a relevant program preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- Master’s degree in Mental Health or a related field is a significant asset
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Success Management or other customer facing relationship role; experience in B2B sales is an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in higher education or student-facing equivalent
- A strong consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, and a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- High emotional intelligence and ability resolve conflict wherever it arises
- Ability to be self-motivated and team-oriented
- Creative and knowledgeable in developing program promotion plans
- Demonstrated proficiency with the tools of the trade (laptop, smartphone, Microsoft Office products including Outlook and Teams, CRM applications)
- Strong organizational skills, combined with efficiency and exceptional follow through
- Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate successfully with clients
- Ability to manage a territory of clients and prioritize your time and travel
TELUS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Where permitted by law, company employees must be fully immunized to access a TELUS Health or LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected].
By applying to this role, you understand and agree that your information will be shared with the TELUS Group of Companies’ Talent Acquisition team(s) and/or any leader(s) who will be part of the selection process.