LifeWorks – Senior Customer Success Manager
TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider – encompassing physical, mental and financial health – TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for the overall business and executive relationship with TELUS Health’s customers. The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) strives to build trusted advisor relationships with our clients and help them drive higher employee engagement and an overall better level of wellness through the TELUS Health solution.
The Senior CSM’s focus will be on the strategic planning, managing, and measuring of the ongoing success of our customer base by leveraging performance metrics and finding new ways to grow and develop the business. The Senior CSM is outcome-focused and driven to help define and achieve client success.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading innovator focused on engagement and wellness solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is a highly trusted relationship builder, passionate about helping clients succeed, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
This role is remote, UK-wide.
- Retaining, growing and managing large account portfolios
- Demonstrating a consultative client approach, with an ability to recognize what actions will demonstrate strong partnership to their client base, by developing a deep understanding of the clients’ needs and business issues
- Continually demonstrating a highly developed capacity to consult around workplace/organizational issues and developing creative solutions to those issues
- Sharing best practices, and connecting clients to other clients to share ideas and industry best practices
- Maintaining the highest level of client loyalty by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization, particularly the C-level executives
- Analysing and interpreting reporting to recommend solutions to address workplace health issues
- Assisting with issue escalations, and solution planning
- Managing the account profitability including working with service delivery teams to support financially efficient management of the contract
- Working in alignment with Senior Leadership teams as required, and collaborating with Sales, Implementation teams, and other enabling groups to represent the voice of our customer and impact processes in a positive way
- Participating in proposal development and presentations to prospective organizations and/or when existing clients go through a re-tendering process
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements
- Overseeing administration of key corporate customers to ensure service delivery to contract and appropriate billing of services is complete
Succeeding as a Senior Customer Success Manager will require the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Health Sciences or a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7+ years experience in Account Management, Client Relationship Management, Customer Success Management or other customer facing relationship role; experience in a consultative B2B sales role is a significant asset
- Familiarity with Employee Assistance, Wellness, Health Benefits, Recognition, Perks or Human Capital Management market
- Technical proficiency with the tools of the trade including Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel, Microsoft Teams, CRM applications ex. Salesforce
- A proven consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, combined with a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including exceptional follow up and follow through
- Desire and ability to demonstrate business acumen and subject matter expertise in negotiations and communications with clients
- High emotional intelligence, and ability resolve conflict wherever it arises
- Strong sense of initiative, self motivation
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage a territory of clients and prioritize your time and travel (travel requirement: Up to 30%)
Where permitted by law, company employees must be fully immunized to access a TELUS Health or LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected].
By applying to this role, you understand and agree that your information will be shared with the TELUS Group of Companies’ Talent Acquisition team(s) and/or any leader(s) who will be part of the selection process.