What’s the role?
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to deliver best-in-class guidance and support to our global customers. Through a combination of personalized strategies, industry best practices, and subject matter expertise, we help our customers improve the work they do use our software.
We’re obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Customer Success Managers must possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI. If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in intrinsic motivation to help others do their best work, we should talk.
As we embark on rolling out a major upgrade to our software product across our global customer base, we are seeking a new Customer Success Manager to join the team.
What will I do?
• Manage a diverse international customer base, taking responsibility for ensuring we delight, retain and grow customer accounts.
• Manage customer onboarding to ensure they are set up, trained, and actively using the software as rapidly as possible.
• Become an expert in Quality Improvement so that together with your deep knowledge of our software you can function as a trusted advisor providing strategic guidance to each of your customers.
• Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining a roadmap to achieve success and share the accountability of their success.
• Build and foster relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within customer teams. Setting and managing expectations throughout their customer journey.
• Drive revenue growth through new feature adoption and expanded usage.
• Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed.
• Work as part of the Customer Success team to identify, develop and test improvements to our Customer Success playbooks.
• Act as the ‘voice of the customer in helping shape product updates and new features.
Who are you?
This role will be a great fit if you have the following experience and skills:
• Experience owning, maintaining, and driving customer relationships in a quota or retention-carrying role.
• Experience in customer success/account management for a software product.
• Strong relationship-building skills in order to foster productive working relationships with remove customers from diverse cultures.
• Excellent phone, written, and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally on video calls, over the phone, and in email communication.
• A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative problem-solving, and issue-resolution skills.
• Strong organizational skills in order to manage many concurrent customer relationships. You are well-organized, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
• Intrinsic motivation to work autonomously to seek out solutions to challenges.
Nice to have, but not essential:
• A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
• Knowledge of improvement methodology/science.
• Previous use of HubSpot.
• £32 – 36k
• Choose your working hours. Our team work on a range of patterns based on what’s best for them. You are also free to change your working pattern, what works one week may not work for the next week.
• Choose your working location. Work fully remotely or split your time between home and the office, it’s up to you. Office located on Exeter Science Park.
• Unlimited holiday.