Libertex Group – Customer Success Officer
Part of the Libertex Group, Libertex is an online broker offering CFDs trading with underlying assets being commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, and others. Libertex also offers investments in real stocks.
Over the years, Libertex has received more than 40 prestigious international awards and recognitions, including “Best CFD Broker Europe” (Global Brands Magazine, 2022) and “Most Trusted Broker in Europe” (Ultimate Fintech Awards, 2021. Libertex is the Official Online Trading Partner of FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur, bringing the exciting worlds of football and trading together.
Since being founded in 1997, the Libertex Group has grown into a diverse group of companies, serving millions of clients from several countries all over the world.
The Libertex trading platform is used by Indication Investments Ltd a Cyprus Investment Firm regulated and supervised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF License number 164/12.
Customer Success Officers assist customers with complaints and questions, provide customers with information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. Helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their trading positions.
- Assist clients worldwide through live support
- Answer emails, assist with opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Report to the management
- Deal with all departments to resolve issues
- Provide support and troubleshooting on Libertex and MT4 Trading Platforms
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in Business Studies or any other related field
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as a major advantage
- Native Dutch and excellent knowledge of English language is a must
- Knowledge of any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work rotational shifts from 09:00 to 18:00 and 10:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday, with flexibility to cover until 21:00 if needed in the future
- 21 working days annual leave
- Comprehensive Global Medical Insurance Plan, with coverage for the employee and their immediate family from day one
- Udemy Business unlimited membership
- Company discount card with access to various goods and services
- Corporate events and team building activities
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a fast-growing environment