At Lexipol, our mission is to create safer communities and empower first responders on the front lines with market-leading content and technology. Our top-notch team works closely with law enforcement, fire, EMS, and corrections professionals to tailor our solutions to better address today’s challenges and keep first responders coming home safely at the end of each shift.
Working at Lexipol means making a difference – day in and day out.
As a Customer Success Associate, your goal in this role will be to ensure retention, build relationships, and manage the renewals of your book of business. You will take a consultative role to problem solve and help our clients get as much as possible out of their software investment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research client organizations
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high-product value
- Conduct regular retention and analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Partner with Account Managers to promote new products and services
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Conduct solution demonstrations
- Coordinate with senior members of the Client Services group and company leadership to formulate account plans leading to client retention and growth
- Coordinate with the Manager of Support to understand trends and identify risk
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
The duties listed are not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive; other duties may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Proven work experience in Customer Success Management or similar experience
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- A high degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Must be a high-energy, enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a desire to help people
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to providing quality service, and be results-driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Business Administration, Communication, or relevant field preferred
- 2 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on service role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting, or support)
- 2 or more years of previous experience in account management or CSM role
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Report to the Senior Director of Customer Success who understands the technical and business aspects of the team and is committed to building partnerships, generating ideas, making continuous improvements, providing resources, refining processes, and supporting the success of each team member.
- Our team is highly productive and works with urgency every day to serve the needs of public safety professionals. Individuals who seek out additional responsibilities and have an action-orientated mindset thrive on this team.
- We celebrate successful collaborations, give praise publicly and frequently, want to learn from one another, and are dedicated to each member of the team maximizing their potential.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Lexipol offers a competitive base salary, monthly or annual incentives,s and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with Company match and a flexible paid time off plan.
Lexipol empowers first responders and public servants to meet the needs of their residents best safely and responsibly. We are experts in policy, training, and wellness support committed to improving the quality of life for all community members. Our solutions include state-specific policies, online learning, behavioral health resources, grant assistance, and industry news and information offered through the websites Police1, FireRescue1, EMS1, Corrections1, and Gov1. Lexipol serves more than 2 million public safety and government professionals in over 10,000 agencies and municipalities. For additional information, visit www.lexipol.com.
Lexipol Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Lexipol, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other non-job-related characteristic. Lexipol complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation, and training.