We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join us at ground 0 as we launch a new business offering. As part of the Lenovo Customer Success team, you will own our customer relationships, and our Customer’s realization of Lenovo’s value proposition and ultimately enable an effortless experience. This is a new role within Lenovo, so you will be hands-on establishing processes and defining systems as we scale our infrastructure.
You will take on key initial customers requiring high touch and training as they onboard in the next 6 months. Over time, your growth as a trusted advisor to our Customers and product expertise with Lenovo’s technology will position you to help our Customers best navigate their evolving environments. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and own a critical new aspect of Lenovo’s business.
What you’ll do:
• Operate as an Account Manager, handling customer requests – including proactive issue resolution, issue escalation, and usage trending and forecasting
• Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
• Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
• Grow, and expand customer product adoption and revenue
• Develop offering reports to communicate the status of operations to customers and internal teams
• Develop a deep understanding of Lenovo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
• Provide internal operations support – including coordinating across internal business functions, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contract management
• Passionate about creating value for your Customers
• 4-5 years of account management, consulting, project management, or sales experience
• Client-facing experience within a technology company is required, subscription business model experience preferred
• Demonstrated strong Finance analytical capability, with experience building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
• Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to C-Level clients in B2B environment
• Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide a Voice of the Customer
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, and Microsoft Office required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.