Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services, and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join us at ground 0 as we launch a new business offering. As part of the Lenovo Customer Success team, you will own our customer relationships, and our Customer’s realization of Lenovo’s value proposition and ultimately enable an effortless experience. This is a new role within Lenovo, so you will be hands-on establishing processes and defining systems as we scale our infrastructure.
You will take on key initial customers requiring high touch and training as they onboard in the next 6 months. Over time, your growth as a trusted advisor to our Customers and product expertise with Lenovo’s technology will position you to help our Customers best navigate their evolving environments. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and own a critical new aspect of Lenovo’s business.
What you’ll do:
- Operate as an Account Manager, handling customer requests – including proactive issue resolution, issue escalation, and usage trending and forecasting
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Grow, and expand customer product adoption and revenue
- Develop offering reports to communicate the status of operations to customers and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Lenovo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Provide internal operations support – including coordinating across internal business functions, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contract management
- Passionate about creating value for your Customers
- 4-5 years of account management, consulting, project management, or sales experience
- Client-facing experience within a technology company is required, subscription business model experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong Finance analytical capability, with experience building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to C-Level clients in B2B environment
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with successful plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
What We Will Offer:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies.
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes.
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home.
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity.
- Attractive compensation package.
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!