We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and IT-Management skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for all of your customer accounts. Your tasks range from Technical Product Support, to Strategic Enterprise Architecture advice and Change Management projects. As a trusted expert you will get the most value out of LeanIX for our customers by actively leveraging your product and consulting expertise. Moreover, you will be responsible for the expansion and relationship management of our partnerships.
Senior Customer Success Manager DACH (f/m/d)
Connected remote preferably based in Germany or Netherlands
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Regular care of customer accounts and ensuring continuous communication with customers
- First point of contact for all customer aspects
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development
- Execution of consulting projects with customers
- Translating customer feedback into product requirements
- Working with state-of-the-art Customer Success tool
- Take over responsibility for scalability and improvement projects
- Shaping the future of the CSM department in a fast-growing Tech Company
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience in IT domain (preferably Enterprise Architecture) of an internationally operating company or a consulting company for IT Management projects
- 2+ years of working knowledge with Gainsight or Totango
- Deep understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications, and IT operations in companies
- Extensive working experience in direct customer interaction on a decision-making level in the IT
- Experience in project management and project methods
- Understanding of the role of IT Management/Enterprise Architecture, of the setup and governance of Cloud Services and SaaS Management is a plus
- Fluent English and native German speaker
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans, and manages IT landscapes, supporting 850+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform, and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact, it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision a reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, a diverse workforce, and innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that, we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
LeanIX is committed to being an equal-opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.