oday’s growth leaders are powering their B2B selling with LeanData, the gold standard in modern revenue orchestration and an essential element of the modern RevTech stack.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to develop our established Customer Success team, driving a high level of customer satisfaction and account growth.
Our ideal candidate has a strong record of success leading Customer Success teams at high-growth B2B SaaS companies and understands the vital role played by Customer Success in driving the engagement, success, retention, and growth of clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and mentoring the Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing; hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Enabling our Customer Success team to drive customer lifetime value by; devising programs to help drive business value with customers and collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Guiding the team on how to drive adoption, advocacy and growth by finding ways to deeply understand customer’s challenges, objectives, and become a trusted strategic adviser
- Defining operational metrics and optimize processes, reporting, playbooks, etc to enable incremental improvements
- Managing account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with CSMs on business reviews, retention strategy and upsell motions to achieve NetRetention goals
- Partnering with sales, engineering, marketing, and product to deliver best-in-class experiences for client
- 7-10 years experience in leading Customer Success in high-growth B2B SaaS organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Proven ability to enhance and develop established customer success organizations
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
For designated remote roles, we are open to applications from AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, NV, NY, TX, UT and WA only.