LawVu is transforming the legal industry by providing the world’s leading and most loved platform for in-house legal teams.
LawVu is a fast-growing New Zealand software company with customers and employees around the globe, including in New Zealand, the United States, Australia, and Europe. Our legal workspace is a category-creating software platform that is designed specifically for in-house legal teams. We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Insight Partners and Airtree Ventures.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective and enjoyable onboarding, adoption and growth experience for new and existing clients.
You will be working with key customer and LawVu stakeholders to ensure that the client transition from sales, through onboarding, to customer success, is a smooth process. You will ensure that the client’s short and long-term objectives, internal workflows and ways of working are well understood and documented and tailor the implementation and adoption experience to suit their key objectives and use of the platform.
The candidate must be based in Australia or New Zealand.
Initialising and onboarding new customers
- Communicate with clients to understand their objectives, requirements, internal workflows, and ways of working.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders, preparing, managing and communicating a clear, timed implementation plan.
- Set milestones and goals for their “year in life”, guiding accounts towards success.
- Support power-users through the onboarding program, ensuring all stakeholders successfully launch LawVu, reaching desired outcomes.
- Set up new client accounts, including configuration and training as required.
Guiding and nurturing existing customers
- Identify and coach system champions to become experts; training their own teams. Run train-the-trainer style sessions, remotely and on-site when required.
- Proactively manage your own portfolio of accounts, prioritizing check-ins, reviews, and renewals based on their stage in adoption and health score.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features, releases, and product concepts.
- Work closely with other LawVu stakeholders, including Support & Product, to collate and action feedback. Escalate issues to the support team and liaise with them through to resolution.
- Partner directly with the wider Customer Success team to implement and refine the Customer Success strategy, reducing clients’ Time to First Value (TTFV).
- Develop and continually improve implementation and success processes, including active use of CRM and Project Management tools.
Growth and expansion
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, seeking to continually grow Annual Recurring Revenue per account, through high renewal rate, platform module growth and user expansion.
- Build strong relationships with customers, cultivating heroes who have achieved success to advocate for LawVu. Work with Marketing to engage advocates.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years of previous experience in implementation, account management, or customer success role
- Track record of upselling and client growth achievement
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the legal industry
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
LawVu is a modern software platform that is revolutionizing the way corporate legal teams manage legal and engage with the wider business. LawVu is creating a true legal operating system. We’re helping in-house legal teams to reduce risk while providing massive productivity gains along with cloud technology to share and collaborate on files. We have both clients and staff around the world so if you enjoy working in a fast-based entrepreneurial environment then you are the person we are looking for.
Our team is only as strong as the culture it is built upon. Our core values are listed below.
Inspire and Delight
We take pride in what we do and go the extra mile to create experiences that inspire and delight our customers.
We do what we say we will do, moving fast to get the right things done to make an impact.
No challenge is too big. With courage, we embrace the challenge, learn from our mistakes and share the knowledge
With every decision and behavior, however big or small, we take ownership of it’s impact on our business.
Back yourself. Back others
We strive to be supportive, honest people who respect each other and build a high level of trust to perform as a winning team.
Bring your Woo
Woo is what energizes us, brings us joy, and makes us unique. We seek to create a safe environment that fosters bringing your whole self so you can thrive.