San Francisco, PST Remote
About the Role
Lattice is looking for someone to lead a growing number of strategic accounts to drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across our portfolio. This position is responsible for making sure that clients are constantly realizing the value of our platform with an emphasis on product education, best-practice consultation, and feature adoption. This is a great opportunity for an experienced SaaS Customer Success Manager or Account Manager to help build out and grow with a dynamic start-up.
Check out what our CX team is up to here!
- You will be responsible for managing, upselling, and retaining our strategic customers
- You will guide customers through each stage of the Lattice experience, with the key focus on a successful implementation
- You will develop strong working knowledge of our product and speak fluently about performance management and Lattice best practices, acting as a trusted advisor for your customers
- You will provide Lattice trainings and education to customers to help them achieve their performance management goals. As a part of this, you will keep our customers informed on product updates
- You will act as a customer advocate to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas
- You will maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- You will help drive customer references and case studies
- This role will require you to work pacific standard hours
- You have 4+ years of Customer Success performance
- You posses outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate cross functionally
- You have experience in a growing startup/technology environment
- You are passionate about making our customers personally and professionally successful
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes
- You posses a solid work ethic
- You show commitment to Lattice’s mission and values
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 2,750+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where employees have more choice than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning – and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people centric companies. Lattice is a people management platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 3,100 customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,450+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.