San Francisco, Remote PST
We’re looking for a Program Manager within our Customer Success department, with their initial focus on improving customer and end-user adoption of the Lattice suite of products. This person will be responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating a world-class product adoptions program to increase Lattice usage and improve customer retention. The Program Manager will engage in activities such as needs analysis, content development, knowledge sharing, training delivery, communication, optimization, and assessing outcomes.
The Program Manager should have a passion for Customer Success as a discipline and for enabling internal teams. The right candidate is capable of project management successfully by being a strong communicator, able to work with multiple stakeholders, and comfortable in an ambiguous role.
If you enjoy scoping big picture future opportunities and also ensuring that we execute on the little things today, we should talk!
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of specific programs for Lattice customer success dependent on the current strategic roadmap
- Ensure that requirements are gathered, decisions are made, and deadlines are hit resulting in positive outcomes
- Operationalize programs to be scalable and accessible for all customer facing teams at Lattice, including Customer Success Managers and Scaled Success Managers
- Identify, define, and translate company vision and goals into functional projects / direction / objectives for team leaders according to the needs of the business
- Problem-solve complex and ambiguous issues and provide solution recommendations
- Identify and analyze growth opportunities in our product adoptions strategy and execution by working with sales, marketing, and enablement cross-functional partners
- Prioritize work across entire Lattice and CX (Customer Experience) roadmap and navigate any nuances
- Partner with CX Ops and Data teams to pull actionable insights and recommendations to find areas of leverage in our business
- Capture feedback on programs to identify and address process improvement opportunities over time, and adjust programs accordingly
- Internalize new information and mentally connect it to the broader mission and vision to understand how to apply that information in different situations
- Lead or support initiatives from conception through launch and into scale
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS operations, business analytics, corporate strategy, program management, project management, or consulting
- Experience building designing programs in a hyper-growth environment
- Truly excellent organization and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across all internal teams
- Proven ability to distill complexity into approachable language and recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Metrics focused, with advanced strategy for measuring impact of programs
- Ability to easily work across multiple time dimensions – present and future – and multiple GTM functions – Data, Ops, Sales, Marketing, CX – as well as cross-functional stakeholders
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and have exceptional curiosity to do in depth discovery with leadership and key stakeholders, asking thorough questions to get to the root cause
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,450+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.