At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right—all while building bonds of teamwork and friendships that last a lifetime. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for our customer’s post-sale experience and long-term success. You’ll work hand in hand with customers focusing on their adoption of the Lacework platform and value realized. You’ll manage relationships for your portfolio of accounts with a focus on providing a great customer experience which leads to high rates of renewal and expansion. As an early member of the team, you’ll also have the opportunity to advance and shape our post-sale customer journey, and evolve the resources and tools we use to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Lacework platform, cloud environments, security best practices and the DevOps world in which our customers operate.
- Drive new customers onboarding (kickoff, technical implementation, product overview, …)
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business challenges facing your customers and how Lacework solves those challenges
- Run 1:1 success sync with larger customers on a bi-weekly or monthly basis to share best practices & to present new features relevant to the customer use cases
- Run 1:many webinars on a monthly basis to share with smaller customers the best practices & to present them the new features
- Detect upsell opportunities in the accounts & work with RSM/SE to close it
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to reduce risk
- Prepare renewals & work with RMS/SE to close it
- Work with experts within Customer Success, Technical Support, Product Management and Engineering to solve customer issues
- Collect feature requests with customers and feed that back to the Product Management team
- Monitor and drive key performance metrics such as Adoption, Value Realization, Consumption, Customer Engagement & Satisfaction, Renewal and Expansion rates
- Minimum 5 years work experience in technical account management, product and adoption focused customer success, within the security and/or cloud computing domains.
- Hands on experience with software solutions in the application, cloud and security domains
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Handling customer escalations, managing customer expectations, and driving successful resolutions
- Experience with contract development, negotiation and execution
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law