Kornit Digital – Customer Success Application Specialist
In Kornit we truly believe you are the limited edition!
Every day we take the chance to re-invent, to create, to solve, to adapt, to improve and to conquer the unexpected. Our engagement drives us to change the way people are printing on textiles today and in the future.
You are invited to be part of it to #expressyourbest!
Kornit, the leader in on-demand textile production, is looking for young professionals with a good engineering background willing to contribute in transformation to the Fashion and Apparel industry.
Customer Success Manager Italy (m/f/d)
- We grow – + 30% in permanent contract despite turbulent times
- We care – full equipped Home Office kit and safe work environment
- We reward – attractive compensation package and profit sharing in shareholder program
- We celebrate – awesome company events and global wellness program
- The chance to drive your own success story in an internationally successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Open corporate culture with a team oriented transfer of know how
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training through the Kornit Academy in a truly global landscape
- Flexible working hours
We’re currently looking for a high profile professional for leading strategic and key business development initiatives in Italy.
As part of the Customer Success organization, the resource applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- E2E accountability for customers experience and satisfaction – Promote value through customer experience
- Establish clear milestones for the customer and the Kornit’s teams to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and post-sale activities
- Promote the value of the Kornit’s product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Drive service revenues, contracts penetration through common practices and guidance of EMEA leadership.
- Drive page growth and looking for new business opportunities
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues.
- Understand and drive specific actions to decrease on-site visits and material consumption to achieve budget targets.
- Support business escalation efforts
- Leadership and managerial experience – > 5 years
- Proven experience as customer success manager or customer facing roles
- Project management skills
- Experience in the digital printing industry – advantage
- Formal technical education [BSc or equivalent]
- Analysis skills and experience – Must
- Presentation skills – written and verbal
- Teamwork and collaborative approach to work in a complex matrix environment
- Open for new learnings and tasks.
- Project management skills
- ~ 50% travel, mainly within the region
Have we sparked your interest?
If you recognize yourself in this profile, we would be happy to meet you!
Express your best and apply easily online with one click.
Kornit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.