We are looking for the right people to join our well-funded, growing open-source company and to help us to continue to build exciting technology that makes our users happy. Right now, we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team at KNIME in Berlin, Konstanz, or Munich*.
Who you are
- You are a good listener, highly organized, and a critical thinker
- You have a few years of experience in a customer-facing/customer success role at a software/tech company (ideally in the Life Sciences)
- You are comfortable communicating with a diverse set of clients and are driven by a strong desire to maintain and build new relationships, ensuring customer happiness.
- Excellent English skills – both written and verbal – are required.
That’s the job
- You empower a growing list of enterprise accounts to solve their complex business problems with the adoption, use, and mastery of the KNIME Business Hub.
- You are the internal customer advocate – collaborating with other KNIME teams to realize the goals of our customers.
- You proactively engage with a portfolio of assigned accounts, including leaders in various industries, ranging from, but not limited to life sciences, automotive, finance, telco, consumer packaged goods, and manufacturing.
- You collaborate with Support teams to ensure best-in-class onboarding, adoption, and use of KNIME Business Hub.
- You make sure feedback from customers is clearly communicated within KNIME, including, but not limited, to Product Management, Product Marketing, and Support. You engage with Account Management to help sustain, renew, and grow customer relationships.
- You stay current on KNIME’s roadmap, and release dates and communicate clearly with Product and Engineering customer expectations.
KNIME helps individuals and organizations make sense of data.
The core software provides a single intuitive environment, appropriate for anybody working with data, from the analyst to the data scientist. For business and domain experts, KNIME Software serves as a no-code platform, lifting the ceiling beyond spreadsheets and BI. For data experts, KNIME Software serves as a low-code platform, giving them access to the widest range of tools and techniques available with or without coding. The platform is complemented by enterprise-grade features that facilitate collaboration and deployment via secure apps and services.
By bridging the worlds of dashboards and advanced analytics, KNIME shortens the distance between data and action. KNIME Software empowers more business experts to be self-sufficient and more data experts to push the business to the bleeding edge of modern data science, integrating the latest AI and Machine Learning techniques. KNIME is distinct in its open approach, which ensures easy adoption and future-proof access to new technologies.
*Though we are happy to have applicants from further away, we’re not offering relocation benefits for this position. If you think you would be a great fit and would like to learn together with us, apply here, and let us know why you want to join us.