At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our work each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destinies.
The Growth Success Manager will join a team focused on nurturing the growth and retention of Klaviyo’s SMB customers.
You thrive on data. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging eCommerce brands, you’ll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers at scale.
We are looking for a GSM that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success and an aptitude for learning new technology. Ideal candidates will have a previous background in eCommerce/email marketing or serving as a trusted advisor for your customers. We are interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and who want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software at scale.
The GSM is responsible for coaching a wide variety of customers throughout the customer journey through a multitude of methods: communicating thoughtfully via 1:many or 1:1 interactions is critical to driving strong product adoption, eliminating friction for our user base, and driving a long-lasting relationship with our customers.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Facilitating customer success and growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Supporting a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an ‘at-scale’ mentality with a customer-centric approach is crucial for the success of the GSM.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, and provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through email, live training, and proactive scaled at-risk outreach.
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Support, and Product/Engineering teams.
- Utilizing Gainsight’s Journey Orchestrator, actionable insights, and data into proactive outreach to mitigate churn risk and facilitate customer growth.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of customer-facing experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- Proven track record in driving product adoption through a coach’s mentality
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and communication skills via phone, video conference, and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Experience developing training or educational content for a variety of audiences is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in both collaborative and autonomous environments
Nice To Have:
- Experience supporting customers in business French.
- Experience using email marketing/E-Commerce platforms or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus
- Full authorization to work in the UK without any restrictions
- French language at the business level (written and verbal)
Klaviyo in EMEA
London was our first non-US location for Klaviyo, opening up in 2019 and growing since then to a large team of people with teams across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Partnerships, IT, and HR. Collectively in EMEA, we are contributing a significant part of Klaviyo’s overall global success, growth to date, and opportunity that lies ahead. The good news is that we are still at a stage where everyone coming into the business has the opportunity to make a real tangible impact that you will be able to see and feel.
We are proud of everything we have built here in EMEA, a vibrant diverse team embracing hybrid working in line with the way the world of work has changed. When Klaviyos do travel to the office you’ll be able to use your monthly commuter allowance if you need it. Once here you’ll be able to enjoy the comforts of an incredible environment with all the perks we love and you’d expect such as free snacks/drinks, a peloton studio, and a roof terrace overlooking the city to rival anything you’d find in London as well as regular team celebrations and company lunches.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounts for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary caregiver leave (16 weeks secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.