KEV Group is an enterprise SaaS company providing online payment and accounting software to simplify student activity fund management in schools. KEV’s easy-to-use web-based software automates the collection, disbursement and management of student funds, thereby reducing the time it takes to receive and account for all school activity fees and increasing the time teachers can spend on education. The company is based in Toronto with offices in the US and employees across North America. KEV is a portfolio company of Serent Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on high-growth technology businesses.
Why Join KEV?
- Work in an industry that benefits children, parents and schools
- Do meaningful and purpose-driven work and make a real impact
- Join a quickly growing organization with real opportunities for learning and growth
- Passionate and accessible leadership team that cares about people, personally and professionally
- Flexible work environment
We have big plans to continue scaling Lunchbox by SchoolCash Online, our hot lunch school fundraising platform. As we work to aggressively expand the program, we are looking to hire a Director, Lunchbox Customer Success and Support to manage the end-to-end client experience. This individual will have oversight over program operations, customer implementation, and client success, ensuring that customers are met with a best-in-class experience while gaining maximum value from the platform.
- Leading the transition from what is currently a cumbersome and manual implementation process to a more simplified, lower touch and scalable implementation model
- Overseeing the Implementation and Customer Success team to ensure that new customers are onboarded with a positive experience and are live on the platform within target timeframes
- Partnering with the product and technology departments to introduce tools and automation which will enhance the customer and employee experience
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Lunchbox team, liaising with various department leaders across the business including sales, vendor management and product to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Acting as a point of escalation for customer support issues
- Continuously seeking opportunities to enhance processes and internal operations
- Liaising with customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction with the program, maintaining a pulse on customer satisfaction with vendors, support, and overall program delivery
Measures of Success will include:
- Speed to go live and customer satisfaction with the implementation process
- Customer NPS
- Customer referrals
- Adoption and usage metrics
You’re a fit if you:
- Have built and designed systems to optimize multistage processes, combining human capital, technology, and various inputs including third parties
- Are highly organized, tech and process savvy, with an eye for continuous improvement
- Have experience leading teams, both directly and cross-functionally
- Have prior experience working as a Program Manager, Operations Manager, or Implementation Specialist
- Have the ability to operate in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Have experience driving growth and expansion strategies across a portfolio of accounts
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Continuing Education.
- Great colleagues and collaboration
It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the incumbent. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
KEV Group is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please speak with Human Resources or the hiring manager.
KEV Group is an equal opportunity employer that agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.