We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help build customer loyalty and foster long-term customer relationships by ensuring that customers have a positive experience.
– Building and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders, including regular communication and check-ins.
– Working with customers to understand their needs, goals, and challenges, and helping them to identify ways in which the software can support their business objectives.
– Providing technical support and guidance to customers as needed, including troubleshooting issues and answering questions.
– Assisting customers with onboarding and training, including developing and delivering customized training materials and programs.
– Collaborating with internal teams (such as product, engineering, and sales) to ensure that customer needs are being met and to identify opportunities for improvement.
– Analyzing customer data and feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement, and working with the product team to prioritize and implement changes.
– Managing renewals and upsells, including identifying opportunities to expand the customer’s usage of the software and working with the sales team to close deals.
– Last but not least, you will be responsible for meeting certain performance metrics, such as customer retention, satisfaction rates and more, that reflect the over all efficiency of you and your team.