Joveo was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and enthusiastic problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater transparency and predictability in recruitment marketing. The focus was on building a cutting-edge technology platform that uses data and machine learning to enable employers, staffing agencies, RPOs, advertising agencies, and job sites to address this need better and more cost-effectively.
We’re the global leader in programmatic job advertising driving next-gen recruitment technology solutions for employers around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge. Backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners, Joveo has been featured in Forbes Magazine’s list of Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc. Magazine’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
JOVEO stands for a job for everyone. That’s our mission – to deliver the right job to everyone in the world. Powering more than twenty million jobs every day, we’re changing the way recruitment media buying is done. This has never been more important. It’s not just about talent deployment – it’s about saving lives and families!
About the job
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Own the post-Sales Customer Relationship; onboard customers and build strong, trusted advisor relationships with key customer contacts to deliver an exceptional Joveo experience.
- Manage multiple client relationships with a focus on the quality of relationships, adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
- Project Manage customer implementation projects and go-to-market initiatives.
- Work closely with Joveo Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to quickly onboard customers, manage projects, and surface risks before they become real problems.
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal and up-sell opportunities through trusted advisor relationships.
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements.
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the Joveo platform by collaborating with the Product Management team.
- Translate and document customer-facing material as needed to achieve business objectives.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience in a customer-facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology field such as SaaS
- A proven track record of managing customer engagements across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions, customer use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results for customers
- Self-starter mentality who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mind and are resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- A B.S./M.S. degree in a related field
- Recruitment Advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Marketing automation or other applicable talent experience (preferred)
- Google Adwords experience (preferred)
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and comprehensive benefit package. We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.
Joveo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, visit www.joveo.com.