Joveo was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and enthusiastic problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater transparency and predictability in recruitment marketing. The focus was on building a cutting-edge technology platform that uses data and machine learning to enable employers, staffing agencies, RPOs, advertising agencies, and job sites to address this need better and more cost-effectively.
We’re the global leader in programmatic job advertising driving next-gen recruitment technology solutions for employers around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge. Backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners, Joveo has been featured in Forbes Magazine’s list of Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc. Magazine’s List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
JOVEO stands for a job for everyone. That’s our mission – to deliver the right job to everyone in the world. Powering more than twenty million jobs every day, we’re changing the way recruitment media buying is done. This has never been more important. It’s not just about talent deployment – it’s about saving lives and families!
About the job
We are currently looking for a rockstar Customer Success Manager to service the needs of our rapidly growing customer base in India, Southeast Asia, and Australia. As a Customer Success Manager, you will
- Own the post-Sales Customer Relationship: Onboard customers and build strong, trusted advisor relationships with key customer contacts to deliver an exceptional Joveo experience
- Manage multiple client relationships with a focus on the quality of relationships, adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
- Project Manage customer implementation projects and go-to-market initiatives
- Work closely with Joveo Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to quickly onboard customers, manage projects, and surface risks before they become real problems
- Drive continued product engagement, including contract renewal and up-sell opportunities through trusted advisor relationships
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
- Strategically incorporate customer feedback into the Joveo platform by collaborating with Joveo product management team
- Create customer-facing documentation as needed
As a key member of our client-facing team, you will help craft the company’s customer success strategies, build strong relationships with customers, and collaborate with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital recruitment or Ad-Tech experience with a demonstrated record of analyzing and optimizing recruitment campaigns.
You’ll be a great fit if you have
- Experience in a customer-facing post-sales role, ideally providing professional services or customer success functions in a technology-related field such as SaaS
- Proven track record of managing customer engagements across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions, customer use cases, and guide strategy to deliver positive results for customers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Recruitment Advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Marketing automation, or other applicable talent experience is a plus
- Google Adwords experience is a plus
- B.S./M.S. degree in a related field
We’re an exciting and dynamic startup company with a competitive salary, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package. We’ve also got a passionate and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy, and productive.
Joveo is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, visit www.joveo.com.