Who we are
Johnson Controls is the global leader in smart, healthy, and sustainable buildings.
At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet. We’re helping to create a healthy planet with solutions that decrease energy use, reduce waste and make carbon neutrality a reality.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company.
We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
Please visit and follow Johnson Controls’ LinkedIn for recent exciting activities.
JCI Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-controls/
Career The Power Behind Your Mission
OpenBlue OpenBlue: This is How a Space Comes Alive
What you will do:
The Customer Success Intern (the “CS Intern”) will be responsible for crafting the Quarterly Business Review and Monthly Insights Reports for the various Customers. While working on these Reports, the CS Intern will have the opportunity to work with the various OBEM (Open Blue Enterprise Manager) and other insights platforms to generate reports and coordinate with other members of the APAC Customer Success Team. In the process, the CS Intern will learn about Value Delivery and improve their Analytical Skills as well as Problem-Solving Skills.
How you will do it:
- Work together with the APAC Customer Success Team based in Singapore for the necessary guidance on documentation of Share Point locations
- Through the self-learning platform, understand and learn what is OBEM and its capabilities
- Learn about another third-party partner platform for the necessary data required
- Understand the background and business value of the reports before starting the report
- Through the joint review sessions with the APAC Customer Success Team (in Singapore and elsewhere within APAC virtually), fully appreciate how these reports can achieve their purpose
- Opportunity to communicate with the Customer Success Team members outside Singapore to better understand how OBEM is able bring Value to the end customers
- Deep-dive into existing customer data to build insights and actions on trends for improvement
What we look for:
- Pursuing a degree or diploma in Engineering/Business from a reputable educational institution
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6 months preferred.
- Experience in using PowerBI, excel and is creative in presenting data
- Ability to analyze data in a clear, organized format and report out key findings
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and driven to regularly follow up with loose ends
Learning outcomes at the end of the internship:
The intern will be able to gain firsthand experience working with other regions in APAC and have a better understanding of how digitalization is helping the built environment. The intern will also sharpen their analytical minds and learn how to communicate key findings from data and deep dive into the challenges and problems encountered by customers in this digitalization journey. The intern will also be able to communicate the data findings effectively and creatively.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.