Scope of Role
Customer Success is a newly formed department in ITRS with the goal to build more value faster and to increase sustainable profitability for both our customers and ITRS. We are looking for someone with experience in B2B Customer success who can help scale up the department across multiple products and will guide product adoption, identify growth opportunities, delivering positive results to ensure the customer journey and outcomes are successful and our customers renew.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Reporting to our Head of Customer Success, you will utilize information on customer business, needs, and strategy to support customer success and value realization.
- Perform assessments and analysis to increase solutions against relevant team goals measured by business and adoption goals, success measures, and customer expectations.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Identify customer risks and work with the management team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and growth opportunities and translate them into strategies for success
- Deliver product training to support client onboarding, educate clients and increase product and service use rates
- Help customers understand the best ways to use the services and products based on the customer’s specific needs
- Share client feedback and collaborate with internal teams in the development of products and services
- Document client interaction into designated systems
- Cross-collaborate with our support, professional services, product, and sales teams to deliver customer outcomes
- Improve and operationalize existing processes within the company and enhance all Customer Success projects
- Contribute to relevant internal and external communities.
You will have:
- 3 years experience Client Support, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or a similar role
- Strong communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process focused
- Comfortable working across multiple departments
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
A person in this role would benefit from the following:
- Experience scaling Customer Success from digital-only, low-touch clients through to high-value, high-touch clients
- Monitor software experience
- Motivated to learn knowledge around all aspects of a successful product, project, and transformational change in organizations
- Interested in technology and software development.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental Health Cover
- Flexible Hybrid working
About ITRS Group:
ITRS Group’s technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating where technology failure means business failure. By transforming the mass of raw data into meaningful information, ITRS helps enterprises run their IT estates intelligently, prevent outages and maximize efficiency. With over 20 years of experience serving enterprise clients across industry markets, 800 clients worldwide rely on ITRS for their estate monitoring, capacity planning, IT analytics, and load testing. We are a successful business full of opportunities.
Our People set us apart and our technology leads the way. A career with us means that you will part of a fast-growing and dynamic company. Every member of staff across the business takes pride in what they do and we recognize their skills, enthusiasm, and loyalty; our people are our biggest asset and it’s what makes our wonderful business tick.
ITRS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Inclusion is part of our everyday life. We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on providing an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and have a voice, allowing everyone to contribute equally. We remain committed to advocating inclusion, diversity, and equality into our ITRS family as we grow and enrich our business.
We welcome applications from everyone in the community as we recognize that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce.