iStorm – Head of Customer Success
- Support Customers by Mail & Phone
- Know the company’s platform inside and out.
- Organize the treatment of the mail/phone by the team
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools (emails, chatbot handovers, phone)
- Analysis of the content of the communication and proposal of corrective measures
- Analysis of the quality of the answers by the team via KPI
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Encourage adoption of all features using a chatbot
- Measure customer satisfaction
- On-board new clients
- Onboard the users: explain the way the company can guide them through the Real Estate transaction
- Onboard the administrators: explain how to optimize their account according to their internal procedures
- Educate the clients on feature enhancements and the evolution of the platform
- Map the Customer Experience journey and evaluate satisfaction
- Support of the Chatbot team
- Reports the implementation of the corrective measures and onboarding so that the chatbot team can implement them easily
- Adapt the chatbot whenever required
- Educate the client on feature enhancements and the evolution of the platform
- Establish Customer Support Practices
- Creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Ensure that established policies are adhered to by the entire staff, so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs, and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
- Feed the product development team with client needs and/or suggestions to improve the customer experience
- Supervise Customer Success Employees
You are genuinely excited to help customers. You are empathetic and passionately communicative. You can put yourselves in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you. You are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful, you will have a passion for positive client experience, an eagerness to master our product features to guide our clients throughout their work, a healthy dose of positivity and a natural helper mindset, a good knowledge of technology, great verbal and written communication skills, an eagerness to learn and a solid command of Dutch, English, and French.
For a company that develops a SaaS for the real estate sector, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. You ensure a great user experience.
As such, you will onboard our clients, provide product information and drive through the resolution of any emerging problems that their customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
AanbodYou will improve and implement the current customer strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new European countries and customer success, while ultimately bringing our company to the next level.
- A Full-time position 5 days/week, with flexible time (2 days per week working from home)
- You’ll have a direct and concrete impact on the company and its long-term strategy, with a clear contribution to the growth
- An ambitious technology SME at a human scale.
- A very complete package besides an attractive monthly salary, that includes a mobility package (company car or others), a yearly bonus, a cafeteria plan, meal vouchers, etc.