Invicti Security, a global leader in web security, is looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager (SCSM) to join our team. As a SCSM , you will help maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base while looking for opportunities to grow the existing accounts.
You are responsible for making sure all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual with at least 3 – 4 years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead all post-sales activities for Invicti’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing and expanding successful customers.
- Identify, nurture, and successfully close upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your assigned accounts.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Invicti.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Development to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Establish and oversee the customer’s adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews and identify growth opportunities.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
What We Hope To See In Your Background:
- A minimum of 3 -4 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or customer facing roles.
- Experience in identifying customers’ expansion potential and successfully upselling and cross-selling existing customers.
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management.
- Selling skills and/or background in sales management.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with working with customers of all sizes.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details and initiatives.
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients.
- Added language is a bonus.
- Invicti was recognized as a Challenger in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadran for Application Security Testing (AST)
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have events, team outings, and happy hours
- Remote working in place while we continue to navigate our new normal
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing recognition & rewards
- Have your birthday, every birthday off!
- Progressive paternity leave policies – dads get a week off with their bundles of joy
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Company-wide engagement programs that have employees’ well-being at heart and our Employee Assistance Programme
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.