Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything – data, channels, tech, and team members – to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
– 400+ Employees
– 500+ Enterprise Customers
– 40%+ YoY Growth
– PE Backed (Audax)
Customer Success Managers are Integrate’s main point of contact. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for owning, managing, and growing relationships with a set of accounts across multiple industries and verticals.
He/She is charged with creating a culture of partnership between Integrate and our customers by acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. The CSM challenges our customers to achieve their marketing goals by continually collaborating with our customers to understand their industry, business, marketing goals, and organizational structure. The CSM works across all Integrate functions to ensure an excellent customer experience.
When then help guide them on marketing best practices, on the ideal marketing campaigns to execute, and help them navigate their organizations to gain the budget or additional resources sometimes necessary for exceptional results.
Integrate CSMs Are…
- Savvy marketers who have a passion for learning about, discussing, and presenting innovative digital initiatives.
- Strong problem solvers who can think strategically and translate the strategy into action to drive key results (for our customers and us).
- Able to consistently juggle numerous deliverables simultaneously.
- Excited to command a room, understand a client’s goals, and communicate thought-provoking strategies.
- Individuals with a passion for B2B marketing technology and the technology that enables it.
- Success-oriented and proactive.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Integrate customer relationship, working in tight collaboration with Integrate colleagues across the organization.
- Is a subject matter expert on B2B & demand marketing industry & trends– sharing relevant insights and best practices around Integrate and the industry.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships with senior-level marketing contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of Integrate.
- Thinks strategically about their book of business as a whole– designing account plans and then executing on those plans to increase platform adoption, helping drive retention/expansion, and fostering excellent customer satisfaction metrics.
- Leverages internal tools to manage, track, and report on key customer information (e.g. health, contacts, initiatives, etc.)
- Brings a positive, collaborative, team- oriented attitude.
- Is proactive and passionate about customer success and everything it entails.
What You Offer:
- B2B marketing expert. 3-5+ years of B2B marketing or account management experience in a B2B marketing organization, digital agency, B2B marketing SaaS provider, or consulting environment. Preferred experience driving B2B marketing strategy/development and execution (either directly at his/her organization or with a customer).
- Commercially savvy. Always thinking about incorporating how to retain/grow accounts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Strong technical acumen. Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate Integrate related technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level.
- Customer success oriented. Passionate about the discipline of customer success. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success AND satisfaction of their customers. Takes a proactive approach to their book of business.
- Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting.
- Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions.
- High emotional IQ. Team player. Humble. Positive.
- Previous experience with marketing automation, CRM, or other marketing technology platforms is desired (or a plus).
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO’s Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.