Integral Ad Science – The Senior Customer Success Manager, Global Accounts will support the Customer Success team to provide exceptional service and value realization to our clients, with strong focus on global acting accounts. The Sr. CSM will partner with Sales and Customer Success to successfully activate new revenue while retaining and growing the existing client portfolio. They will also be responsible for increasing the clients’ adoption of IAS technology, maintaining strong relationships, and ensuring that client campaigns meet goals and objectives.
This role will suit a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients. Our Customer Success team prides itself in assisting Advertisers and Agencies alike in making informed decisions on their Digital Media planning and spending. To succeed in this role, you will need to forge strong connections by establishing productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across multiple organisations.
This role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. With this knowledge you will be empowered to support your clients’ Digital Media strategies, advocating the best use of IAS products, and contributing to mutually successful relationships.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Ensure successful activation, upselling and retention of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success across multiple reasons ensuring that the activation of IAS products is carried out in sync with the overall account strategy and in accordance to client’s specifications, also providing necessary dashboard access and reporting
- Work with strategic accounts to deliver training, lunch and learn sessions, Industry trends and Analysis
- Act as the Client champion for product feedback
- Attend clients or business meetings when needed
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, asking pertinent questions to influence performance
- Attain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s goals, industry trends and best practices
- Build a solid understanding of IAS products and processes to assist clients drive business value and ROI on their Digital spending
- Collaborate with other internal departments on joint processes towards increased customer satisfaction
- Enhance clients’ (including DSPs) understanding of Integral products, methodologies, and general ad-verification industry knowledge.
- Conduct regular quarterly / monthly reviews with key clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Own adoption and renewal of IAS services
- Actively manage the client relationship and their lifetime value across assigned portfolio
- Deliver Account plans to recognize revenue opportunities and growth
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build solutions
- Lead by example, strive to support the wider team to excel and reach their goals
- Complete and manage special projects as assigned by management
- Contribute and inspire thought leadership relevant to industry trends and account management role
- Uphold IAS values at all times
- Proven experience in a client-facing role within an Agency, Brand or Publisher.
- Fluent German and English essential, will consider candidates with business level German language skills
- A service-oriented ethos with a strong strategic commercial mind-set and a keen understanding of AdTech, SaaS or MarTech.
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with DAX 30 corporations with an excellent track record retaining and growing portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Microsoft Office proficient. Experience using SFDC, Gainsight or ToTango will be advantageous
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there’s interest in a partnership.