Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be proactively driving adoption and retention. You will be building relationships with the customers and ensuring the services they need to receive maximum impact.
- You will work in coordination with the Product Onboarding, Technical Account Management, and Account Management teams, and you will be the primary contact of the partner.
- Your primary responsibility will be orchestrating all efforts to keep adoption and usage high with driving value recognition.
- Your daily responsibilities will include providing the best use cases according to the partner, helping them with panel usage, training new partners, being a consultant to use our products in the best way according to the partners’ needs.
- You will be responsible for the gross retention, CSAT, health score, and lock-in score of the partners and take proactive actions to improve these metrics.
What we expect from you
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields, MBA preferred
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience is a benefit.
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking (English & Portuguese, Spanish will be a plus!)
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strategic thinking with excellent project management skills
- To be customer-oriented and able to establish a robust relationship with the assigned customer base
- To be self-motivated, a proactive teammate with innovative ideas to improve customer loyalty and adoption
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
Was this position made for you?
So let’s talk! We’re curious bugs and can’t wait to get to know you.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Please follow Insider on LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Medium!