Informa – Senior Manager, Customer Success
EBD Group is passionately dedicated to igniting collaborations throughout the entire life sciences value chain. We take immense pride in hosting a remarkable portfolio of partnering conferences, which have evolved into the industry’s unrivaled and highly impactful conference platform. Our influential events, held in major life sciences hubs worldwide, are seamlessly supported by our cutting-edge partnering software, partneringONE®. This state-of-the-art technology empowers delegates to swiftly discover and engage with new opportunities through efficient and personalized one-to-one meetings. With EBD Group, the future of collaboration in the life sciences industry is limitless!
Are you ready to take on a thrilling opportunity? Join the Enterprise Subscriptions business at EBD Group and become a crucial force in unlocking advanced functionalities within partneringONE, our year-round partnering portal. With a client base consisting of international corporations, mid-sized and small biopharma companies, as well as academic institutions, we offer exceptional data management tools, expansive market reach, and unparalleled user-friendliness.
We are actively seeking a dynamic Head of Customer Success to spearhead our product launch and drive exponential growth within our client portfolio. Your primary focus will revolve around customer engagement, renewals, and ensuring utmost satisfaction.
In this pivotal role, you will have the chance to build and lead a talented international customer success team over the coming years. Reporting directly to the VP Platforms and Data, you will have the autonomy to shape the team and steer our client retention rates to soar beyond 90%.
As an added bonus, this role offers the flexibility of being office-based or participating in a hybrid work model. Embrace this incredible opportunity to make a lasting impact in the world of enterprise subscriptions at EBD Group!
- Own the Customer Experience Life Cycle with a focus on creating value for the client and Informa through championing a customer success strategy which drives product adoption, improves customer experience, and maximizes revenue retention
- Demonstrate leadership of the customer success team, with whom you will define a world-class customer onboarding, engagement, and renewal strategy
- Be the senior point of contact for clients, addressing issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the group as appropriate
- Establish and monitor goals, KPIs, and reporting to best manage your teams’ performance
- Partner with shared services center, sales, marketing, and product teams in defining the approaches, processes, and tools to grow, sell, and win across the life science ecosystem
To do well in this role, you will need to be confident, client-centric, possess a broad understanding of life sciences preferably with experience in subscription products. Specifically we seek:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Science or similar field
- 5 or more years in customer success roles in a fast growing and changing organization
- Database & insights client services experience
- Management of an international team
- Experience managing the launch of new services to either internal or external clients
- Ability to work with stakeholders to clarify and prioritize goals
- Senior level experience of key capability areas: analytics, engagement generation, collaborating with sales teams, customer nurturing
- Strategic mindset and ability to focus, and re-focus based on market feedback and launch progress
- Experience managing your customer success colleagues to high performance standards
- Experience working with a range of technical solutions such as SalesForce, Pendo, and business analytics dashboards with a pro-active problem solving attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and competing objectives, to adapt quickly to change, to prioritize and juggle to consistently meet multiple, short deadlines
- Strong communication skills, particularly across teams such as marketing, sales, and development, and with clients
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Work with high quality specialist products
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options – become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.